1944 BRITISH ARMY TIME PIECE EBEL WATCH
Ebel, a very big and high-end luxury brand name in our modern day market. They are well-known for their well crafted jewelry and for their luxury watches. However, only a handful of attractive and collectible vintage Ebel are available in today's watch collecting market. This rare world war two era Ebel is just one splendid example of a great looking Ebel watch. This is a British military issue piece with the back stamped ATP representing "Army Time Piece". Amazingly, the watch's factory original dial still retain its original radium lumious and in perfect aged condition. The original set of hands also retain their original radium lume. A very rare find and could become part of your unique vintage watch collection!
- caliber Ebel 99
- movement serial # N/A
- Case model 999901
- Case measures 32mm in diameter not including the winding crown by 41mm from lug to lug tip.
- Solid stainless steel case
- Original unpolished condition
- Factory original dial
- Watch is running strong and keeping accurate time.
- Original acylic crystal still in very good overall condition
- Handmade genuine leather strap done directly at our shop
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If item is not as described