1940's Vintage Minerva SS Chronograph
This is a very rare 1940's Swiss made Minerva Chronograph vintage watch. This Minerva is not an ordinary or more commonly seen Minerva Chronograph. This is a very old model and not many have survive until this day. The original case has a serial number showing 1335 and is made of solid stainless steel. The case back gasket is brand new. The crystal looks to be in excellent condition. The case has an measurement of 34mm in diameter excluding the crown by 42mm length from lug to lug. The factory original dial is absolutely gorgeous and has been nicely aged. Show sign of fade on the dial, but will not affect the attractiveness of the watch. The watch takes a clean manual wind Minerva 13-20 CH movement which is running strong and keeping very accurate time. The chronograph is in good working order. Will come included with a brand new genuine handmade leather strap.
- caliber 13 - 20 CH
- Case model 710230 (1335)
- Case measures 34mm in diameter not including the winding crown by 42mm from lug to lug tip.
- Solid stainless steel case
- Original unpolished condition
- Fully functional Chronograph
- Watch is running strong and keeping accurate time.
- Handmade genuine leather strap done directly at our shop
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If item is not as described