1950s OUTSTANDING MOVADO AUTOMATIC
Movado used to build their own movement in the early days, which is why a vintage Movado is collectible and highly respected by collectors nowadays. Quality and attractiveness are what you'll get when you purchase a vintage Movado watch. This bumper automatic is a great example. Even the movement is uniquely design and the shape of the automatic weight is always appealing to look at. Beside clean, the factory original dial on this Movado is strikingly attractive.
- Caliber Movado 115
- 17 Jewels
- Movement serial number n/a
- Fully serviced bumper automatic wind movement
- Case model # 58428 (A2124668)
- Solid stainless steel case back with gold plated top.
- 34mm diameter excluding the crown X 42.3mm length of case from lug to lug
- brand new acrylic crystal
- New genuine lizard skin leather strap
- original unpolished case
- Factory original dial
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If item is not as described