1971 LONGINES ADMIRAL 5 STARS AUTOMATIC
A stunning and very attractive Longines Admiral 5 Stars from the early 1970s. It is a simple timepiece and a highly collectible model made by Longines. This is truly a find looking timepiece and quite rare to find a nice example such as this one. The case has an unishell design which mean there is no removeable case back and everything must go in from the front.
- Caliber 505
- 17 Jewels
- Movement serial number 50339060
- Case model #3119 - 505 (7087207)
- Solid stainless steel case
- Brand new crystal
- Nicely polished case
- Professionally refinished dial
- signed Longines crown
- Case measures 34.5mm in diameter excluding the crown by 38mm lug end to lug end.
- Fully serviced automatic movement
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If item is not as described