1952 BULOVA PRINCETON GENT'S WATCH
$450.00 Regular Price
This is one rare Bulova watch from the early ‘50’s. Bulova made a lot of watches in both yellow and rose rolled gold plating but this example is a white gold plated version with a very handsome gloss black dial finish and is in excellent condition. The Bulova 10BM caliber 21 jewel manual wind movement was recently serviced and is running strong. A new crystal adorns this wonderful piece and along with the original and signed crown, this is a stunning example of Bulova’s mastery of watch making skills.
Model wrist size measures 6 inch around.
- Caliber 10BM
- 21 Jewels
- Movement serial number N/A
- Recent serviced manual wind movement
- Case model # 6173976
- 10k rolled white gold plated
- 25mm diameter excluding the crown X 38mm length of case from lug to lug
- Crystal in decent condition
- Slight used genuine leather strap
- Case left unpolished in original condition.
- Original factory finish aged dial
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If item is not as described